A Message To Our Clients:
We all have a responsibility in preventing the spread of disease. We will follow CDC guidelines to keep our staff and clients safe. Here's what you can expect:
- Clients will not be allowed to enter without a face mask
- Staff must wear a face mask and/or face shield during the entire service
- Clients will not be allowed to enter until your stylist/technician is ready to service you. We need time to disinfect immediately after the previous client
- Clients temperatures will be taken with non-contact infrared thermometers, upon entry.
- Clients must wash their hands upon entry
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you are sick. Excessive allergy symptoms will be viewed as sick. We have no way of differentiating coughs and/or sniffles. To avoid confusion, stay up on your allergy meds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon
- The smell of Lysol will permeate the air while we continuously disinfect. Please excuse our cleanliness
- Scheduling will change to avoid overcrowding the salon at any given time. Please be patient, as we work through this new normal
- Only pre-scheduled services will be performed to ensure proper time management
- We will offer extended hours to accommodate you as best we can
- No waiting inside, No extra guest
- No Coffee station/ No snacks Cachét strives to provide customer hospitality, but for the safety of all we are suspending access to communal snacks and beverages
- A deposit will be required to secure your appointment
- A COVID-19 surcharge will be automatically added to your final ticket
When we follow these guidelines we are doing our part in keeping each other safe. We Are All In This Together and we each have a responsibility to ourselves and our loved ones. BE smart, BE cautious, BE aware, and BE mindful...and let’s BE safe!!
All forms must be completed prior to your arrival.